Quick and Easy Taco Salad (#1217)
Salads Holidays Parties Side Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup Salsa homemade or store-bought
- 8 cups Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 16 oz Tortilla Chips 4 cups, baked or fried
- 2 cups Italian Plum (Roma) Tomatoes freshly chopped
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded, sharp, divided
- 15 oz Black Beans rinsed and drained, 1 can
- 1/2 cup Black Olives sliced ripe
- Combine sour cream and salsa in a small bowl.
- Combine lettuce, tortilla chips, tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, and beans in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the sour cream mixture over the salad, and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and black olives.
- Serve immediately.