Crustless Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes (#1212)
Cheesecakes Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 24 oz Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Sweetened Low Fat Condensed Milk
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 300° f (150° c).
- Line muffin cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Press about 1 tablespoonful chocolate crumb crust mixture onto bottom of each cup.
- Stir together cocoa and 1/4 cup butter.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cocoa mixture.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fill muffin cups with batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate.