Edamame and Roasted Bell Pepper Hummus (#1204)
Dips Snacks Spreads Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Beans soy beans (edamame), cooked and shelled
- 1 Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers drained
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter creamy and natural
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar or more as needed
- 1 Tbsp Water or more as needed
- 1 clove Garlic small clove, peeled
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Paprika for sprinkling
- 1 Carrots cut into sticks
- 1 Celery cut into sticks
- 1 Crackers whole grain or any your favortie, or chips
- In a food processor or a blender, add edamame, roasted bell peppers, peanut butter, extra-virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, water and garlic.
- Process until smooth, if too dry, add more vinegar or water to your taste, then process again until reach desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the hummus into a bowl, sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with carrot, celery, crackers or chips.