Superbowl Italian Flavored Pita Chips (#1199)
Share This Recipe
- 4 Pita Bread whole wheat, 6-inch
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil or you can use cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning or to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or to taste
- 1/8 tsp Salt or to taste
- Position racks in middle and lower third of oven, preheat to 350°f.
- Cut each whole wheat pitas into 8 wedges and separate each wedge.
- Put the pita wedges, rough-side up, in an even layer on the 2 large baking sheets.
- Brush rough-side with oil or spray with cooking spray, then sprinkle with italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Bake the pita wedges, switching the baking sheets halfway through, until golden and crispy, 6 to 8 minutes, until chips are golden brown. Watch carefully, they're done when they are totally crispy and have a nice crunch.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.