Homemade Raisin cookies (#1198)
Share This Recipe
- 300 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 200 grams Sugar
- 1 whole Eggs
- 200 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 150 grams Seedless Raisins
- Preheat oven to 200 cup degree.
- Mix baking powder and flour, sift well.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar, beat well .
- Add vanilla, beat well. Mix in the flour mixture. Stir the raisin in to the butter sugar mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for one hour or until easy to handle.
- On a well floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut cookies.
- Place cookies on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- See my websitewww. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com
- Www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com