Pesto Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato, Arugula and Fresh Mozzarella (#1188)
Pastas Salads Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 pounds Spaghetti or homemade noodles
- 1/3 cup Basil Pesto basil, or as needed
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese prefer fresh, cubed
- 4 cups Arugula (Roquette) baby
- Cook the pasta according to the direction on the package.
- Meanwhile get all the ingredients ready, mix well together in a large bowl.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well and stir into the large bowl with all the other ingredients mixture.
- Stir well until the pasta is well coated and well mixed.
- Divide among the serving plates and serve.