Valentine's Day Raspberry Cream Brownie Wedges (#1183)
Brownies Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam seedless
- 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Eggs
- 2 drops Food Coloring or more as needed, red,optional
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or canola oil
- 4 oz Chocolate Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Applesauce natural, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tablespoons Chambord
- 1 oz White Chocolate
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Well grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter.
- In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
- Beat about 4 minute at high speed until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, oil and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, whisk in apple sauce.
- Whisk in sugar and 3 eggs until well blended.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture into chocolate mixture, stir until just combined.
- Stir in chambord.
- Spread half of chocolate mixture in bottom of greased pan.
- Spread filling over chocolate.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture over filling.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until center is set (inserting a wooden stick comes out almost clean).
- Cool on wire rack in pan for about 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool completely, remove from pan.
- Melt glaze ingredients over double boiler.
- Drizzle glaze on top of brownie as your own preference (such as heart shape from big one to smaller ones) and let set about half an hour.