Chocolate Chip and Walnut Banana Bread (#1182)
Breads Chocolate Desserts Nuts Snacks
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour unsifted
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Bananas ripe, mashed, about 3 small
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet) mini
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- Lightly greast the bottom only of a 9 1/4 by 5 1/4 by 2 3/4 inch loaf pan.
- Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except small chocolate chips and walnuts; blend well on medium speed.
- Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.