Lemon Crumb Muffins (#1180)
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- ⅜ tsp Baking Soda
- ⅜ tsp Salt
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Butter melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lemon Zest grated
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter cold and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Grease and flour or line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, melted butter, lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, just until moist. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, make topping. Combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes on wire rack and then remove muffins from the pans.