Semisweet Chocolate Ganache (#1179)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Sugar granulated
- 12 oz Chocolate (Semi-Sweet) semi-sweet, broken into 1/2 pieces
- Heat the heavy cream, butter, and sugar in a 2 1/2 quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Place the chocolate in a stainless steel bowl. Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.