Imperial Chicken (#1178)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves chopped
- 3 pounds Whole Chicken cut up, or pieces as desired
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Melt butter with garlic; let stand.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into butter, then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange on cookie sheet so chicken doesn't quite touch.
- If there is any butter left, drizzle it over the top of the chicken.
- Bake one hour.