Homemade Chocolate Cake (#1172)
Share This Recipe
- 405 grams Cake Flour
- 45 grams Cocoa Powder
- 450 grams Butter
- 450 grams Sugar
- 9 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda three times. Set aside.
- Put the sugar and butter into a mixing bowl and beat until cream with an electric mixer until the mixture is very light and fluffy. Add eggs one by one into the mixture and beat well. Add vanilla. After that add in the flour mixture and mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Lightly butter a baking tray [10x10 inch square] and then line with oiled or baking sprayed parchment paper. Place the chocolate cake batter onto the baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180 cup degrees and bake the cake for 45 minutes.
- The cake is ready when you can lightly press on it with your finger and it bounces back (and also when a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.)
- Remove from oven. Let cool. Serve and enjoy.
- See my web sites www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com