Homemade Coffee Milk Pudding (#1169)
Share This Recipe
- 100 ml Milk
- 50 grams Sugar
- 20 grams Unflavored Gelatin
- 100 ml Coffee dissolved
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup
- Mix milk and 25 g sugar and 1/2 tea spoon vanilla in a pan and cook over low medium flame
- Soften the 10 g gelatin with 2 table spoon hot water.
- Add the gelatin to the milk mixture and mix well.. let col.
- Fold the milk mixture on to greased mould and refrigerate to set for 30 minutes.
- Mix coffee, 25 g sugar, 1/2 tea spoon vanilla and 1 tea spoon golden syrup in a pan and cook over low medium flame.
- Soften the 10 g gelatin with 2 table spoon hot water. Add the gelatin to the coffee mixture and mix well. Let cool.
- Fold the coffee mixture on to milk mixture and refrigerate to to set 30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.
- See my web sites www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com