Mushroom Blue Cheese Turkey Burgers (#1168)
Burgers Beef Poultry Turkey Side
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Turkey ground
- 8 oz Mushrooms fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese crumbled
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, mushrooms, onion, and soy sauce.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place patties on the prepared grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Top with blue cheese during the last few minutes.