Macadamia Nut And White Chocolate Cookies (#1162)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 3 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 oz White Chocolate coarsely chopped
- 6 oz Macadamia Nuts coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325° f (160° c). Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. Thoroughly combine flour, soda, and salt. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Add a little more flour if necessary to make a slightly stiff dough.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly. Bake 13 to 15 minutes. Cool cookies a few minutes on baking sheet before transferring to rack to cool completely.