Mixed Fruit Salad with Citrus Mint Dressing (#1161)
Salads Snacks Side Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 6 Kiwi Fruit peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups Honeydew Melon cut into 1 inch cube
- 2 cups Cantaloupe cut into 1 inch cube
- 1 Papayas medium size, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp Sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons Mint Leaves fresh
- 1 tsp Orange Zest finely grated
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp Lime Juice fresh
- Combine cubed kiwifruit, honeydew, cantaloupe, and papaya in a large serving bowl.
- Place sugar or honey and remaining ingredients in a mini chopper food processor; pulse until mint is finely chopped.
- Pour sugar mixture over fruit, and stir gently to coat.
- This salad can be refrigerated for a day.