Crock Pot Cheese Potatoes (#1156)
Share This Recipe
- 5 pounds Potatoes
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 stick Butter
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese mild, shredded
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Boil potatoes in skins until partially cooked; cool, peel, and grate.
- Divide potatoes in 3 equal portions.
- In a large round crockpot, put in a layer of grated potatoes, salt and pepper, 1/2 stick of butter, cut into pats, 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat this procedure two more times, then pour milk over this.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 2 1/2 hours, the last 1/2 hour put on high.