Double Cheesy Garlic Pizza (#1153)
Pizzas Italian Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 Pizza Shell prepared dough (or pre-baked crust)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves freshly chopped, flat-leaf
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese extra to serve
For The Garlic Oil
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- For the garlic oil, place the crushed garlic and olive oil in a bowl and whisk until mixed well. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls and roll out on a lightly floured surface to 4-inch by 12-inch ovals.
- Brush the crust with garlic oil and top with parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake in batches of two for 8 to 10 minutes or until topping is golden and the crust is crispy.
- Top with chopped parsley leaves and extra parmesan.
- Serve warm.