Aussie: Roseville Tea Sandwiches (#1150)
Appetizers Sandwiches Salmon Seafood
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions minced
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed fresh
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 8 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tsp Butter softened
- 4 slices Smoked Salmon
- 12 Cucumbers thin
- Combine mayonnaise, onion, dill, cappers, horseradish and pepper.
- Trim crusts from bread. Spread with butter then mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange salmon and cucumber over 4 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles or squares.