Pistachio Cake (#1142)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1 Instant Pudding Mix, Pistachio 4 serving size
- 1 cup Soda Water
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Grease and flour bundt or tube pan.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together on medium speed for 2 1/2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Coo on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before frosting.
- For frosting:
- 1 pt. Whipping cream, whipped 1 package (4 serving size) instant pistachio pudding mix
- Fold pudding mix into whipped cream. Frost pistachio cake.