Green Beans with Lemon Dill Dressing (#1140)
Salads Side Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Green Beans trimmed
- 5 tsp Dill Weed freshly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Shallots minced
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Whole-Grain Mustard
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Bring an inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket.
- Place green beans, cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 6 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, mix together dill, shallot, oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in the green beans and toss to coat.
- Allow to stand at least 10 minutes to develop flavors.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.