Moist Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins (#1138)
Cakes Desserts Muffins Snacks
Share This Recipe
- 12 tablespoons Unsalted Butter 1 1/2 sticks, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 large Eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sour Cream 8 ounces
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pint Blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Coat muffin pans with cooking spray, or greased with butter, or line with muffin papper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes in the bowl with an electric mixer.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs 1 at a time, then add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk.
- In another large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture to the batter and mix until just incorporated.
- Gently fold in the blueberries with a spatula and be sure the batter is completely mixed without any dry spot left.
- Divide the batter amont the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup just over the top, and bake for about 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a wooden stick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Transfer muffins onto the wire rack, serve warm or at room temperature.