Orange-Roasted Tofu & Asparagus (#1134)
Side Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 14 oz Tofu extra-firm water-packed, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Red Miso divided
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar divided
- 4 tsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 pound Asparagus trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons Basil chopped fresh
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Orange Zest freshly grated
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 450°f. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pat tofu dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon miso, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 2 teaspoons oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the tofu; gently toss to coat.
- Spread the tofu in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Gently toss asparagus with the tofu.
- Return to the oven and roast until the tofu is golden brown and the asparagus is tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon miso, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 2 teaspoons oil, basil, orange zest and juice, and salt in the large bowl until smooth.
- Toss the roasted tofu and asparagus with the sauce and serve.