Tangy Cucumber and Mung Bean Sprout Salad (#1132)
Salads Side Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 3 large Cucumbers
- 2 cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 4 cups Green Peas
- 5 Water Chestnuts
- 1 tsp Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 Black Bean Sauce
- Peel the cucumber, slice it down the middle and remove the seeds.
- Cut each half down the middle and slice these strips into bite sized pieces.
- Toss cucumbers and mung bean sprouts into a large sealable container.
- Mix the dressing separately and pour over the veggies.
- Put the lid on the container and shake it.
- Put it in the fridge to marinate for 3 hours or over night, shaking it whenever you think of it.