Can't Fail Fudge (#1131)
Candies Chocolate Desserts Snacks
Share This Recipe
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 12 oz Chocolate (Semi-Sweet) semi-sweet pieces
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Nuts chopped
- Combine marshmallows, milk, butter, sugar and salt in saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to full boil.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate pieces, beating until melted.
- Do not overbeat. Fold in vanilla and nuts. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm. Makes 2 1/2 pounds.