Barbecued Pork Steaks 2 (#1129)
Share This Recipe
- 4 Pork Blade Steaks cut into 1 inch thick pieces
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Prepared Mustard
- Pound steaks with meat mallet.
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place steaks on grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals.
- Cook about 8 minutes on each side.
- Brush steaks with sauce and continue cooking 5 minutes more, turning and brushing with sauce.