Simply Seared Tilapia with Green Beans and Toasted Walnuts (#1127)
Fish Seafood Main Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 12 oz Tilapia 2 fillets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil divided
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 8 oz Green Beans thin and tough ends trimmed
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice or to taste
- 1/4 cup Walnuts toasted and chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Place 2 fillets into the skillet and cook until golden brown on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn to the other side and cook for another 1 minute or so or until the fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in another skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add the green beans and garlic, stirring occasionally and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and about 2 tablespoons water, then cover and cook until the beans are tender, about 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Stir in the toasted walnuts. Remove from the heat.
- Serve each fillet with green beans and toasted walnuts aside.