Honey-Grilled Pork Tenderloin (#1125)
Grill/BBQ Pork Main Grill/BBQ
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound Pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 5 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil sesame
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Trim the fat from the tenderloins.
- Butterfly by making a lengthwise cut, cutting to with in 1/4 inch of the other side. Place in a shallow pan or zip-lock bag.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Pour over tenderloin.
- Cover or seal; refrigerate at least 3 hours turning occasionally.
- Remove tenderloin and discard marinade.
- Combine brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill over low to medium heat 10 to 15 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Baste frequently with honey mixture.