Protein/Paleo Burger (#1121)
Burgers Dinner Beef Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 4 Lettuce Leaves large pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 4 large Eggs divided
- 1 medium Yellow Onion or large sized
- 4 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Serrano Chiles
- 4 large Portabello Mushrooms
- 1 Oregano as needed
- 1 Coconut Oil as needed
- 1 Black Pepper as needed
- 1 Tomatoes sliced, as needed
- 1 Avocados sliced, as needed
- 1 - Chimichurri Sauce (see link below)
- Add ground beef to large mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, combine scallions, garlic and serrano. Pulse until well combined and add to ground beef.
- Dice yellow onion and sauté with coconut oil over medium to medium high heat until translucent.
- Add onions to ground beef mixture.
- Add 1 egg to meat mixture. Mix well.
- Form beef into 4 equal patties.
- In frying pan, add some coconut oil on medium to medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add patties.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or desired wellness. Set aside.
- Use the oil from the patties to cook eggs (over easy, sunny side up, etc) sprinkle with pepper. Set aside.
- Toss portobello mushrooms with olive oil and oregano. Grill on george foreman for about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Place one piece of green leaf lettuce on plate.
- Place cooked patty on top.
- Add egg.
- Add one or two pieces of sliced tomato.
- Add 2 to 3 slices of avocado.
- Drizzle with chimichurri sauce.