Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast (#1119)
Roasts Beef Pork Main
Share This Recipe
- 3 pounds Pork Loin trimmed of fat and cut to fit your crockpot
- 16 oz Cranberry Sauce whole berry
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the roast (cut in half) and brown on all sides. Place browned pork roast into your crockpot.
- Mix brown sugar, cranberry sauce and mustard together in a bowl. Pour over the roast.
- Cover and cook on high setting for one hour, reduce to low setting and cook another 6 hours.
- Remove roast from crockpot and set aside to rest, covered with foil.
- Whisk together cornstarch and water until well blended and add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce in the crockpot.
- Cook on high while stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Slice or shred roast as desired. Serve topped with the thickened sauce.