Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad (#1113)
Salads Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 Beets
- 1 Olive Oil as needed
- 4 oz Mixed Salad Greens
- 2 oz Goat (Chevre) Cheese
- 1 Lemon Juice as needed
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Generously coat each beet with olive oil and individually wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Bake for one hour or until soft. Depending on the size of the beets this may take up to an hour and a half.
- When done, allow them to cool, and then slice into rounds.
- Mix the greens and goat cheese.
- Apply olive oil, a few drops of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to the greens and beet slices.
- Fan out the beets on one side of the plate and place the greens on the other.