Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks (#1109)
Snacks Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 6 Zucchini cut into 3-inch slices
- 1 large Eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin ground
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper or as needed
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees f.
- In a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, cheese, salt and black pepper, mix until well combined.
- Spread on a flat plate.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into egg, then roll into the bread crumb, spices and cheese mixture until well coated.
- Put the zucchini sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spray the cooking spray over the zucchini sticks.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.