Strawberry and Oreo Popsicles (#1104)
Share This Recipe
- 1 2/3 cups Strawberries fresh, well washed and hulled
- 2/3 cup Cookies vanilla flavor
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt low-fat
- Purée strawberries in a blender, and set aside.
- Add oreo cookies in a food processor and process until turn into fine crumbs.
- Mix together cookie crumbs and the yogurt in a medium bowl until well blended.
- To assemble:
- First add the yogurt portion into the popsicles and freeze for 40 minutes.
- Then pour the strawberry layer, let the second layer freeze for another 40 minutes.
- Pour the final yogurt layer.
- To make quick and swirl popsicles:
- Add each layer on top of one another without any freeze in between.
- Use a wooden stick to gently swirl.
- Freeze until firm.