Homemade Breakfast Pizza (#1099)
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Chopped
- 50 grams Carrots Sliced
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt To Taste
- 100 grams Smoked Salmon Sliced
- 200 grams Pizza Dough (enough For 1 Pizza Base)
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 25 grams Onions diced
- 125 grams Tomatoes sliced
- 3 whole Eggs
- In a pan heat one tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat add garlic and mix until it softens just a bit. Next add carrots, pepper and salt. Mix until carrots soften a bit. Add in the sliced salmon just to heat it up. Mix well.
- Clean a dry working surface and roll out pizza dough (i used hand kneaded dough) to 1/4 inch thick (using a rolling pin). Next place it on the 9 inch diameter pizza pan (you can use a little olive oil to lightly grease ). Cover with a damp tea towel and leave in warm place for 20 minutes or until the edges rise slightly.
- After that build a little rim/crust around the edges with your fingers. Prick the crust with a fork at a few places.
- Now spread pizza sauce over the dough (everywhere except the crust). Put salmon mixture on top. Next scatter onions and tomatoes.
- Beat two eggs until light and frothy. Now pour the eggs over the pizza (but not on the crust). Whisk the third egg and brush on the edge/crust.
- Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes at 220c degrees or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
- See my website www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com