Sesame Mini-Loaf (#1097)
Share This Recipe
- 200 grams Bread Flour
- 4 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 10 grams Superfine Sugar
- 4 grams Salt
- 20 grams Milk
- 100 grams Water warm
- 20 grams Unsalted Butter
- 20 grams Eggs beaten
- 20 grams Sesame Seeds
- Milk, butter & egg must leave the refrigerator to let them not chill .
- Warm water, sugar (5g) & yeast are mixed together.
- In big bowl, bread flour & butter (soft) are mixed together.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of yeast water, pour yeast water, sugar (bal. 5 g), salt, egg(10g) & milk into bread flour
- Mix them together with your hands until the mixture combines to make a rough dough ball.
- Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Then stretch and knead the dough until the dough is non-sticky, smooth and elastic.
- Grease a big bowl. Shape the dough into an ball and lower into the bowl carefully.
- Cover loosely with cling film. Leave in a warm place until doubled in size. (this will take about 60 to 90 mines.)
- Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and stretch and knead the dough for a minute.
- Grease plate.
- Divide the dough into six pieces.
- Roll each piece into a long strip and then roll it up to be mini-loaf.
- Lower into the greased plate carefully.
- Cover loosely with cling film. Leave in a warm place until doubled in size (this will take about 60 mines).
- Heat the oven to 180c.
- Remove cling film fm the mini-loafs.
- Rubbing the egg on the surface of mini-loafs and then spread sesames on the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mines until golden.
- To test to see if the buns is ready, press the surface lightly and then upturn.