Jalapeño Chicken Salad for Two (#1084)
American Lunch Chicken Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Meat, Cooked shredded
- 1/4 Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 small Red Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 Sweet Red Bell Peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapenos finely chopped, sliced
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper
- Mix mayonnaise and lime juice in small bowl until combined.
- Toss the chicken, celery, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeño peppers in medium bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve. Will keep covered in the refrigerator for a couple of days.