Avocado Multi-Layer Party Dip (#1081)
Dips Snacks Spreads Parties Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 Chipotle Chili Peppers canned with adobo sauce
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 8 oz Refried Beans 1/2 can or use homemade
- 16 oz Guacamole prefer homemade, see links below
- 8 oz Salsa prepared
- 1/2 bunch Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 2 oz Iceberg Lettuce shredded
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Mix together the cumin, finely chopped chipotle pepper and refried beans in a medium bowl until blended well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a single layer in a large serving bowl or platter.
- Spread the guacamole over the refried beans layer.
- Top with the sour cream, spreading evenly to make attractive layers.
- Top with a layer of salsa.
- Sprinkle the shredded lettuce then green onions and finally top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips and a spoon or two so your guests can scoop up the dip onto the chips.