Home on the Range Tuna Salad (#1079)
Salads Lunch Seafood Tuna Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Tuna Fish water-packed, drained, flaked
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (Low-Fat 1%)
- 2 large Eggs hard-boiled, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Use as salad or sandwich filling.
- May be stored in refrigerator up to one week.