Easy Banana Nut Bread (#1061)
Breads Nuts Snacks Any American Dessert Snack Appetizer Dessert Dairy Fruits Grains Oils Protein Vegetarian Healthy Dairy Eggs Gluten Lactose Intolerant Nut Wheat Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 small Bananas mashed
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in bananas.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into bread pan, greased well with butter.
- Bake bread for 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden tooth pick inserted center comes out almost clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve.