Spaghetti Salad (#1058)
Grains Pastas Sauces Any American Italian Brunch Dinner Lunch Pork Entrée Main Dairy Grains Protein Vegetables Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy Dairy Gluten Lactose Intolerant Wheat Boil Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 2 pounds Spaghetti
- 3 medium Tomatoes diced
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 Cucumbers diced
- 1 bunch Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions diced or use one regular onion
- 1 medium Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 6 oz Italian Salad Dressing small bottle or jar
- 1 Ham Optional - chopped
- Cook spaghetti. Drain, rinse, & cool.
- Rinse with cold water again and drain well.
- Add all other ingredients; mix well. Let stand at least 2 hrs.
- As desired, you can adjust by adding more tomatoes, green onions,
- Taste and add any salt, pepper as needed.
- Add any chopped meat. Chopped ham is the best.