Hamburger - Onion Pie (#1055)
Pies Vegetables Any American Dinner Beef Entrée Main Healthy Dairy Eggs Gluten Lactose Intolerant Milk Wheat Bake Fry Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Monosodium Glutamate
- 2 tablespoons Biscuit Baking Mix Bisquick
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Paprika as needed
- 1 cup Biscuit Baking Mix Bisquick
- 1/3 cup Cream light
- Roll dough to fit 9 inch pie plate.
- Saute beef and onions in fry pan.
- Add next four ingredients, fry as you mix all ingredients together
- Pour onto pie crust.
- Beat eggs slightly and blend in cottage cheese.
- Pour over meat mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375° f (190° c). Mix Bisquick and cream with hands, knead gently 10 times.