Honey-Mustard Turkey Meatballs (#1054)
Juices Marinades Oils Sauces Vegetables Any American Dinner Poultry Turkey Entrée Main Dairy Oils Protein Vegetables Diabetic Low Carb Low Fat Dairy Eggs Lactose Intolerant Bake Boil Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Crackers butter flavored, crushed
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Onions chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger ground
- 6 Tbsp Dijon Mustard divided
- 1 1/4 cups Pineapple Juice unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, cheese, onion, ginger and 3 tablespoons mustard.
- Form into 30 balls, 1 inches each.
- Place in a grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° f (180° c) f for 20 to 25 minutes or until juice run clear.
- In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, green pepper, honey, cornstarch and onion powder; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more; reduce heat.
- Stir in remaining mustard until smooth.
- Brush meatballs with about 1/4 cup sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with remaining sauce.