Crispy Salmon with Mushrooms (#1052)
Steaks Vegetables Any American Dinner Fish Salmon Seafood Entrée Main Oils Protein Vegetables Diabetic Heart Healthy Low Calorie Low Carb Low Fat Healthy Fry Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup Mushrooms Shiitake, stems removed
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms Enoki (Straw)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth low sodium
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In medium saucepan heat one teaspoon of oil. Sauté the garlic white, shiitake and enoki mushrooms for about 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high.
- Add oil and heat until very hot.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, place in skillet, skin-side down.
- Cover skillet with lid and cook salmon 6 minutes.
- Do not turn salmon.
- To serve, place salmon on dinner plates, skin-side up.
- Serve with equal amounts of mushrooms and broth.