Banana Split Crumb Cake (#1048)
Cakes Desserts Fruits Nuts Any American Dessert Dessert Dairy Fruits Oils Protein Gluten Free Vegetarian Healthy Dairy Lactose Intolerant Milk Nut Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 Bananas
- 1 can Pineapple crushed
- 1/2 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Sugar to taste
- 1 Nuts chopped
- 1 Maraschino Cherries
- Mix butter and 1/2 cup sugar and cracker crumbs together.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 5 minutes at 375° f (190° c).
- Allow crust to cool.
- Cream together cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Slice bananas, pour pineapple juice over bananas and drain off excess juice before placing on cream cheese, this keeps bananas from getting dark.
- Whip cream, adding 1 tsp. vanilla and sugar to taste; slowly fold in the remaining crushed pineapple.
- Spread over bananas.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.