Grilled Cuban Sandwich (#1045)
Grill/BBQ Sandwiches Any American Cuban Brunch Dinner Lunch Pork Entrée Main Dairy Grains Oils Protein Healthy Dairy Gluten Lactose Intolerant Wheat Grill/BBQ Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 8 slices Pork Loin 1 ounce each
- 8 slices Ham 1 ounce each
- 12 Dill Pickle Chips
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 Sandwich Rolls
- 1 Dijon Mustard to taste
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire and allow it to burn to embers.
- Layer each sandwich with the cheese, ham, pork, and pickles.
- Grill the sandwich, top side down for 1 minute, turn over and place a sauté pan on top and continue to cook until cheese is melted about 3 to 4 minutes.