Hershey's Low Fat Banana Bread (#1042)
Breads Chocolate Desserts Nuts Snacks American Dessert Snack Dessert Dairy Grains Oils Protein Heart Healthy Low Calorie Vegetarian Healthy Dairy Eggs Gluten Nut Wheat Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream fat free
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup Liquid Egg Substitute
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Bananas mashed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips low fat
- 1/2 cup Nuts chopped
- Heat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Lightly spray two 9x5x3 inch loaf pans with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and margarine on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add egg substitute and salt; beat well.
- Gradually add flour to sugar mixture, beating until well blended.
- Add sour cream mixture, banana and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in chips and nuts.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool; wrap in plastic wrap.