Cranberry Cosmos (#1041)
Alcoholic Beverages Juices Any American Snack Beverage Fruits No Cook Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 2 1/4 cup Vodka
- 2 1/4 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Ginger Juice
- 3/4 cup Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons Superfine Sugar plus more for rims
- 1 Limes strips, for garnish
- Mix vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, ginger juice, cointreau, and sugar in a large pitcher.
- To prepare each drink:
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, add 1/2 cup cosmo mix, and shake until the shaker turns cold and frosty.
- Dip the rim of a martini (or highball) glass into water and then in sugar (to “sugar the rim”).
- Strain the drink into the martini glass (or over fresh ice in the highball glass).
- Garnish with a twist of lime zest, optional.