Applesauce White Chip Chocolate Cookies (#1037)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Any American Dessert Snack Dessert Dairy Fruits Grains Oils Low Calorie Vegetarian Healthy Dairy Eggs Gluten Milk Wheat Bake Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder unsweetended
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 oz White Chocolate Chips 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- In large mixer bowl, add applesauce, butter, oil, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add into liquid mixture, stirring until just incorporated and moistened.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Briefly allow to cool on cookie sheet before moving to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.