Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy (#1034)
Gravies Steaks Any American Dinner Beef Entrée Main Oils Protein Diabetic Healthy Gluten Fry Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 can Soup, French Onion condensed
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs dry
- 1 Eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Prepared Mustard
- In bowl, combine 1/3 cup soup with beef, crumbs, egg, salt, pepper.
- Shape into 6 oval patties.
- In skillet, brown patties: Pour off fat.
- In a bowl, blend remaining soup and flour until smooth.
- Add to skillet and add remaining ingredients; stir to loosen browned bits.
- Cover, cook over low heat approximately 20 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally until gravy is mixed well and slightly thickened.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy.