Octopus & Celery Salad (#1032)
Salads Any American Norwegian Swedish Swiss Dinner Seafood Side Protein Vegetables Diabetic Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Shellfish Boil Not Spicy
Share This Recipe
- 1 medium Octopus cleaned
- 3 stick Celery raw
- 1 whole Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- Clean the octopus thoroughly: Remove the beak, the eyes, the interiors and rinse well.
- Boil as a whole octopus for at least 20/30 minutes or until the octopus is tender.
- Remove from the heat, drain and chop into small pieces.
- Chop the celery into small bits.
- Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and the juice of a lemon.
- Serve with fresh bread.